NSW Business Chamber invites you to attend a training seminar to expand your know-how and skills in social media. We are working with tourism and digital experts, Tourism Tribe, to deliver these once off workshops in both Armidale and Tamworth so you can continue to grow your business and stay on top of ever-changing technology.
Most businesses involved in tourism and hospitality understand the important role that social media plays in influencing customers to choose their business, but many are struggling to confidently implement a plan and tactics that provide measurable benefits to their business.
Digital Strategist, Liz Ward, will step you through the role and importance of social media for your business and you’ll learn how to set up and manage relevant social media platforms, optimise your efforts and how to measure your success.
These sessions are highly practical and you’re encouraged to bring a laptop or mobile device that connects to the internet so you can take full advantage of the learnings in the session.
What you will learn
- How to get benefit from social media for your business
- Creating content that your customers like
- How to develop a hashtag strategy
- How to respond to consumer reviews
- How to plan a content and social media calendar
- How to use video
- Understanding different types of Facebook advertising
- What the latest Facebook changes will mean to your business
- Prioritising your social media efforts
We are confident that when you walk away from this seminar you will have increased your confidence and skills in social media marketing.
Please RSVP for the Armidale seminar below.