GET DISCOVERED, STAY DISCOVERED WORKSHOP
22 October 2020, 12-1:30pm
Today being online isn’t going to help your business unless it is discoverable. This workshop is broken down into 3 parts:
- Being found on the offline world via Google My Business (Google Maps)
- Optimising your website to be found on Search Engines with search optimisation
- Measure your progress with Google Analytics. Learn how to understand your audience and how they are integrating with your website.
• Learn how to create and manage a Google My Business (maps) Listing
• Learn how to apply basic on page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to your website
• Learn how to read the data from Google Analytics
After the workshop participants will be left with the knowledge of how to build an online profile on these major platforms. They will be able to start building by themselves by setting up a 1 on 1 session to help tune and finalise their businesses online profiles.
Cost: This is a FREE event. This includes a free 1 on 1 follow up, 1 per business. Attendees must have an ABN.