A UNE Smart Region Incubator event.
Continuing our SMART101 Outreach Program for 2019, we are hosting our Finance: Budgeting and Cashflow workshops that will be delivered by Rawson Baker Advisors‘ founders Andy and Simon.
Finance is one of the key ingredients for successful startups & businesses. The ability to prepare and monitor budgets and cashflow reports provide businesses with huge advantages, well beyond determining whether the business or idea is even viable, to begin with. This session will give insights into how to prepare your business for success through:
- Breaking down the components of a budget and working through building one
- Will my business make money?
- Building on budgeting via cashflow and working capital reporting
- When will my business have cash in the bank/how much cash do I need to start and run my business?
- Highlighting various compliance issues relevant to new businesses
- What are my compliance requirements?
- Touching on the different entity structure types and their respective benefits/weaknesses
- What entity structure should I have for my business/family
- Working through analysing and measuring business success & failures
- Is my business succeeding, can it do better?