The Excellence in Sustainability award recognises businesses that are working to reduce the impact of their operations on the environment and/or provide products and services that have positive environmental outcomes.
The questions of the Award Category are outlined below:
- Describe your business environmental sustainability goals. Note that these must be quantifiable targets. Words max 300
- Describe the initiatives/actions your organisation has undertaken to achieve its sustainability objectives in the previous 12- 24 months within the region you are entering the awards. Words max 400
- Describe your sustainability achievements over the last 12 months. Words max 300
- Describe how you involve staff in your environmental initiatives. Words max 300
- Provide measurable evidence of how the sustainability objectives your business has achieved have contributed to the business, customers, staff and suppliers such as financial outcomes, staff engagement, marketing benefits, supplier/customer loyalty. Words max 400
If your business or a business you know should be recognised as the 2018 Excellence in Sustainability Award winner nominate or enter in the 2018 Armidale Regional Business Awards! Don't forget the entry deadline has been extended till Midnight 15th July.
Enter the Awards here - 2018 Armidale Regional Business Awards Entry Portal
Download a nomination form here - Nomination Form 2018