The Outstanding Business Leader award recognises the positive contribution made to business by business people and professionals. The award recognises those who demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial spirit, strategic business direction and innovative ideas, whilst providing inspiration to a new generation of upcoming business leaders. Individuals entering into this category can be self-employed or employed by a business.
The questions of the Award Category are outlined below:
- Provide a current profile of yourself including your scope of responsibilities, details of your role, any direct reports, your budget, your financial and organisation reporting line. Words max 300
- Detail your achievements in business with clear measurable examples. Words max 400
- Outline how you have reshaped your business, organisation or industry to create a smarter and more inclusive future with examples of how you have used your leadership skills? Words max 400
- Provide an overview of your five year strategies for future growth and key milestones, detailing how you are working towards achieving each of them. Words max 400
- Describe the key challenges you have faced as a business leader and how you overcame each of them. Words max 400
- Describe the activities and initiatives you have undertaken to help the community (and or the business community). Words max 400
If your business or a business you know should be recognised as the 2018 Outstanding Business Leader nominate or enter in the 2018 Armidale Regional Business Awards! Don't forget the entry deadline has been extended till Midnight 15th July.
Enter the Awards here - 2018 Armidale Regional Business Awards Entry Portal
Download a nomination form here - Nomination Form 2018