Many thanks to Adam Marshall MP for pointing out that the Telstra Business Awards are now open...
"I encourage everyone to get behind these often unsung heroes by nominating our brilliant local businesses to show the rest of the state the excellent operations we have here in the Northern Tablelands," says Adam.
Anyone can nominate a brilliant business they admire, with entries open from 3 February until 23 March 2016 across five Award categories:
* New Business Award - for businesses operating for one to three years with up to 500 employees
* Micro Business Award - for businesses with five employees or less
* Small Business Award - for businesses with more than five employees but less than 50
* Medium Business Award - for businesses with more than 50 employees but less than 500
* Charity Award - ACNC registered with DGR status, between one and 500 employees and an annual income of between $250,000 and $10 million
State and territory winners will be named at gala events later this year. The NSW dinner and Awards will be presented on 29 July 2016.