Aim: to have to 160 TDC team members billeted out to Armidale families for 1 night on Monday 2nd May.
Purpose: to provide a country experience for team members, and, provide much needed savings for more money to flow through to cancer projects.
"Remember every person we can billet more money goes towards finding a cure for Cancer."
- Billet families to pick up TdC team members on the afternoon of Monday 2nd May at approx. 2pm at a location at the UNE to be confirmed.
- TdC team members who are billeted out, will store their bikes at UNE, so there is no need for billet families to have roof racks on their cars
- Billet families will be offered afternoon tea at the pick-up location
- If billet family members are part of the Tour de Rocks riders riding the last 25kms from the BP station up the highway to Armidale, we would like to pair them up with team members they'll be hosting that evening.
- We would also encourage the billet families to join us at the dinner that evening, when they bring the TdC team member to dinner. Or, we can co-ordinate alternative transport if needed.
- We are asking if the billet family can drop the TdC team member back to UNE on Tuesday morning (3.5.16) at 6:15am, or, we can make alternative transport arrangements. The invitation is also there for the billet families to join in on the BBQ morning proceedings at UNE for CH7 Sunrise cross.
Please contact the Kay or David with your details, address, contact numbers and email and how many TDC riders or supporters you can accommodate.
Please contact David Boundy 0409 325 238 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kay Endres 0409 723 657 email@example.com